Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 6th 04, 06:28 AM
Honus

Default Propagation question

I haven't been monitoring SW for a couple of weeks. Aside from that, I've
been listening to SW for a few months now. It seems to me that all of a
sudden I'm picking up transmissions from all over the place, from regions
that I wasn't receiving before. (Like Africa.) I know that reception is
better during the winter months than the summer. Am I seeing an improvement
in reception because of the change of season, because of a possible decrease
in solar misbehaviors, or is it all just my imagination? There's something
going on, unless it's just me. Has anyone else noticed anything like this
lately? And thanks again to all of the people who put up with my newbie
questions. I do appreciate your assistance.

Propagation Question [email protected] Homebrew 4 December 26th 04 05:37 PM
Propagation dxAce Shortwave 0 August 27th 04 05:44 PM
Medium Wave propagation question Michael Shortwave 2 July 21st 04 06:02 AM
End effect, velocity propagation question Tac Antenna 3 May 25th 04 10:00 PM