RadioBanter

-   -   NYC Pirate on FM? 87.9 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44418-nyc-pirate-fm-87-9-a.html)

Radioman390 September 7th 04 12:41 PM

NYC Pirate on FM? 87.9

French programming Monday afternoon, heard on my car radio from Fifth Avenue
all the way to the Nassau County line.
STEREO!
Must be running kW or more. Possibly a second station under it.

I assume French is Haitian; channel was previously Spanish religion.

Any idea of location?

Diverd4777 September 7th 04 02:41 PM

WBAR, Barnard College; up neat Columbia
http://wbaroffice.cjb.net/main.php

Current show iscalled:
" FU*K Old People radio";
- And I have a Mind to go down their and
" straighten out"
that little M**********R

Dan / NYC

In article ,