RadioBanter

-   -   Radio is outdated today ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44523-radio-outdated-today.html)

G.K. Konnig September 13th 04 12:59 PM

Radio is outdated today !

Modern men use tachyon receivers now !

Dale Parfitt September 13th 04 01:34 PM

"G.K. Konnig" wrote in message
om...
Modern men use tachyon receivers now !

Good for them

Dale W4OP

clifto September 13th 04 08:30 PM

Dale Parfitt wrote:
"G.K. Konnig" wrote...
Modern men use tachyon receivers now !

Good for them

Not only that, but instead of S-meters they user tachometers!

--
"The Democrats are all over this. Democratic strategists feel John Kerry's
war record means he can beat Bush. They say when it comes down to it, voters

Sir Cumference September 13th 04 09:00 PM

G.K. Konnig wrote:
Modern men use tachyon receivers now !

I thought they used condoms.

FanJet September 14th 04 01:38 AM

"G.K. Konnig" wrote in message
om...
Modern men use tachyon receivers now !

Well, I do but you keep spreading the word and before you know it, EVERYONE
will have 'em.

Steve September 14th 04 12:37 PM

What are they listening to?

(Tachyonically speaking.)

-Steve

Stereophile22 September 16th 04 08:37 AM

What are they listening to?

(Tachyonically speaking.)

messages from the future? ;)

I'll go the other way and try to listen to long-delayed echoes. ;)

Stereophile22 September 16th 04 08:39 AM

What are they listening to?

(Tachyonically speaking.)

never mind. I just remembered that long-delayed echoes don't happen at
shortwave frequencies. ;)

or hardly happen at shortwave frequencies. ;)

Steve September 17th 04 03:45 PM

Tachyon receivers? Are you kidding? Those are SO ten minutes ago...