Old September 17th 04, 03:45 AM
m II

Default Bush already went down! Rape of a minor in Texas .......

Dan wrote:

This just keeps getting better and better.

Yes, it DOES!

http://www.incunabula.org/shrubrub/
http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/22244

mike
Old September 17th 04, 04:06 AM
T. Early

"m II" wrote in message
Dan wrote:

This just keeps getting better and better.

Yes, it DOES!

http://www.incunabula.org/shrubrub/
http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/22244

Call Rather. Howlers like this are right down his alley. But don't
forget the "documents"!

Old September 17th 04, 05:19 AM
m II

Dan wrote:

This just keeps getting better and better.

Yes, it DOES!

http://www.incunabula.org/shrubrub/
http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/22244

Call Rather. Howlers like this are right down his alley. But don't
forget the "documents"!

Are you implying that they didn't have proportional fonts on Texas
Courtroom typewriters in the year 2000?

mike
Old September 17th 04, 05:44 AM
Telamon

Dan wrote:

This just keeps getting better and better.

Yes, it DOES!

http://www.incunabula.org/shrubrub/
http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/22244

Call Rather. Howlers like this are right down his alley. But don't
forget the "documents"!

And don't forget the experts.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 17th 04, 03:45 PM
David

Unfortunately, she has since been ''suicided''.

Old September 17th 04, 05:40 PM
RHF

= = = m II wrote in message
= = = news:7Bt2d.18075$yW6.1986@clgrps12...

Dan wrote:

This just keeps getting better and better.

Yes, it DOES!

http://www.incunabula.org/shrubrub/
http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/22244

Call Rather. Howlers like this are right down his alley. But don't
forget the "documents"!

Are you implying that they didn't have proportional fonts on Texas
Courtroom typewriters in the year 2000?

mike

MII,

There is nothing to 'imply'. It is clearly understood that
you suffer from a disproportional fronting )

~ RHF

..
Old September 18th 04, 01:13 AM
m II

-=jd=- wrote:

http://www.incunabula.org/shrubrub/
http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/22244

This reeks of fodder for the Art Bell crowd. The only reason I read that
"pro-se" complaint to the end was that I was expecting her to integrate UFO's
into the delusion...

Think that's who killed her? ...or someone closer to home?

mike
Old September 18th 04, 07:48 AM
RHF

= = = m II wrote in message
= = = news:j4L2d.21725$yW6.12089@clgrps12...

-=jd=- wrote:

http://www.incunabula.org/shrubrub/
http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/22244

This reeks of fodder for the Art Bell crowd. The only reason
I read that "pro-se" complaint to the end was that I was
expecting her to integrate UFO's into the delusion...

Think that's who killed her? ...or someone closer to home?

mike

MII,

"...or someone closer to home?"

Hey you are right.

Where were you the day/night she died ?

Can You Prove that you did not kill her ?

~ RHF
..
Old September 19th 04, 02:27 AM
m II

RHF wrote:
"...or someone closer to home?"

Hey you are right.

Where were you the day/night she died ?

Can You Prove that you did not kill her ?

No. Bush's Limo driver swore me to secrecy.

mike