RadioBanter

-   -   Shortwave / TV Broadcaster Paul Crotch caught in scandal. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44617-shortwave-tv-broadcaster-paul-crotch-caught-scandal.html)

KK4TL September 17th 04 11:43 PM

Shortwave / TV Broadcaster Paul Crotch caught in scandal.

http://tinyurl.com/3wvqo

Step right up folks .. click the link .. takes you to a Yahoo search
that returns 6 articles about Paul Crotch and his "little friend".

Read all about it .. how Mr, Crotch spends "the Lord's money" and how
he is advancing the "kingdom of God".

But don't go there without a barf bag.

Wonder if Mr. Crotch has ever done the wild thing with TBN's Liberace
look-alike, Dino the Queeno .. ??

Fredrick Garvin September 18th 04 12:32 AM

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:43:28 -0700, KK4TL wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3wvqo

Step right up folks .. click the link .. takes you to a Yahoo search
that returns 6 articles about Paul Crotch and his "little friend".

Read all about it .. how Mr, Crotch spends "the Lord's money" and how
he is advancing the "kingdom of God".

But don't go there without a barf bag.

Wonder if Mr. Crotch has ever done the wild thing with TBN's Liberace
look-alike, Dino the Queeno .. ??

I LOVE watching religous asshats go down. Scumbag bull**** artists, every
one of them. Taking avantage of the weak minded.

RHF September 18th 04 07:42 AM

= = = (KK4TL) wrote in message
= = = om...

http://tinyurl.com/3wvqo

Step right up folks .. click the link .. takes you to a Yahoo search
that returns 6 articles about Paul Crotch and his "little friend".

Read all about it .. how Mr, Crotch spends "the Lord's money" and how
he is advancing the "kingdom of God".

But don't go there without a barf bag.

Wonder if Mr. Crotch has ever done the wild thing with TBN's Liberace
look-alike, Dino the Queeno .. ??

WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE:

TBN is the world's largest religious network reaching every major
continent via 46 satellites and more than 10,000 television and
cable affiliates worldwide. In the United States, TBN is available
to 92% of the total households. Its Web site receives more than
25 million visitors monthly.

jtf ~ RHF
..
..

Fredrick Garvin September 18th 04 12:31 PM

WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE:

TBN is the world's largest religious network reaching every major
continent via 46 satellites and more than 10,000 television and
cable affiliates worldwide. In the United States, TBN is available
to 92% of the total households. Its Web site receives more than
25 million visitors monthly.

jtf ~ RHF

That's a LOT of morons!

Mark Zenier September 18th 04 07:28 PM

In article ,
KK4TL wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3wvqo

Step right up folks .. click the link .. takes you to a Yahoo search
that returns 6 articles about Paul Crotch and his "little friend".

Read all about it .. how Mr, Crotch spends "the Lord's money" and how
he is advancing the "kingdom of God".

But don't go there without a barf bag.

Wonder if Mr. Crotch has ever done the wild thing with TBN's Liberace
look-alike, Dino the Queeno .. ??

What's his call sign. I know he's a ham, because I've watched TBN here
while channel surfing and I got interested in watching a puff piece on
a (then) new geosync satellite (that they were going to lease a big chunk
of). He went into the history of TBN, which started from in interest in
radio.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

Frank Dresser September 19th 04 05:42 PM

"Mark Zenier" wrote in message

What's his call sign. I know he's a ham, because I've watched TBN here
while channel surfing and I got interested in watching a puff piece on
a (then) new geosync satellite (that they were going to lease a big chunk
of). He went into the history of TBN, which started from in interest in
radio.

Let's hope they some day notice they have a radio station, and start putting
radio programs on it. Every time I tune by, they are simulcasting some
boring program from their TV network. What a waste of a great signal.

Frank Dresser

Mark Zenier September 19th 04 06:33 PM

In article ,
Frank Dresser wrote:

"Mark Zenier" wrote in message

What's his call sign. I know he's a ham, because I've watched TBN here
while channel surfing and I got interested in watching a puff piece on
a (then) new geosync satellite (that they were going to lease a big chunk
of). He went into the history of TBN, which started from in interest in
radio.

Let's hope they some day notice they have a radio station, and start putting
radio programs on it. Every time I tune by, they are simulcasting some
boring program from their TV network. What a waste of a great signal.

The same way they run their local TV stations. I read that the local
station's manager is proud of the fact that they don't even have a camera
or studio. What a waste of MHz.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

RHF September 20th 04 01:07 AM

WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE:

TBN is the world's largest religious network reaching every major
continent via 46 satellites and more than 10,000 television and
cable affiliates worldwide. In the United States, TBN is available
to 92% of the total households. Its Web site receives more than
25 million visitors monthly.

jtf ~ RHF

That's a LOT of morons!

FG - And You Have Spoken Like One ~ RHF

..

Frank Dresser September 21st 04 07:37 PM

"Mark Zenier" wrote in message

The same way they run their local TV stations. I read that the local
station's manager is proud of the fact that they don't even have a camera
or studio. What a waste of MHz.

Mark Zenier

It's particularly annoying that TBN gutted KUSW just so they could have the
most boring station in the past, present and future history of shortwave
radio. Listening to the old "DC-3 airplane sound" utility stations was more
interesting. Radio must rank at the bottom of TBN's priority chart. I wish
they would sell the station. Sell it to somebody who cares about radio.
Sell it to Dr. Scott or Alan Maxwell or somebody who got downsized out of
Clear Channel. Even Harold Camping would be an improvement over what they
broadcast now.

Frank Dresser

dxAce September 22nd 04 01:14 AM

Frank Dresser wrote:

"Mark Zenier" wrote in message

The same way they run their local TV stations. I read that the local
station's manager is proud of the fact that they don't even have a camera
or studio. What a waste of MHz.

Mark Zenier

It's particularly annoying that TBN gutted KUSW just so they could have the
most boring station in the past, present and future history of shortwave
radio. Listening to the old "DC-3 airplane sound" utility stations was more
interesting. Radio must rank at the bottom of TBN's priority chart. I wish
they would sell the station. Sell it to somebody who cares about radio.
Sell it to Dr. Scott or Alan Maxwell or somebody who got downsized out of
Clear Channel. Even Harold Camping would be an improvement over what they
broadcast now.

Yeah, what ever happened to those darn DC-3 sounds anyway?

As I recall they were darn noisy.

dxAce