RadioBanter

-   -   Its important! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44795-its-important.html)

Brian Hill September 26th 04 07:21 AM

Its important!

I think it's important for us all to get back on track and be friends. It is
a great hobby and I have been callous in my posts at times. I apologize.
Lets talk radio!

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

m II September 26th 04 07:35 AM

Brian Hill wrote:

I think it's important for us all to get back on track and be friends. It is
a great hobby and I have been callous in my posts at times. I apologize.

I forgive you my son. Now say your penance and sin no more.

Lets talk radio!

'Let's **Type** Radio' may be a more appropriate activity in this
medium. The talking I've tried, without much success. If I had a cat,
it'd be wondering what passes for sanity in the biped world.

Let's see if we can get Steve to play nice when he wakes up with that
headache in the morning. It'll be fun listening to him explain WHY the
pet door has broken off it's hinges for the second time this month.

mike