RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Bush's hometown newspaper endorses JOHN KERRY for President. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44853-re-ot-bushs-hometown-newspaper-endorses-john-kerry-president.html)

T. Early September 28th 04 11:03 PM

(OT) Bush's hometown newspaper endorses JOHN KERRY for President.

"yojimbo" wrote in message
The Lone Star Iconoclast, the Crawford, Texas newspaper that

endorsed Bush
in 2000 -- has endorsed JOHN KERRY for President.

This is very interesting and I do appreciate you taking the effort to
keep us informed of such important news. Thanks. So that I can give
you full acclaim, however, it really would help if you'd fill the
board in on your previous id's. Credit where credit due and all that.

T. Early September 28th 04 11:35 PM

"yojimbo" wrote in message
Previous IDs...? Very presumptuous of you. This is my

first-and-only,
thanks.

Apparently I'm mistaken and you have my apology if necessary. It's
rather rare to see someone enter a new NG with a small and
presumptuous barrage of off-topic postings of a political nature while
having little to add on the apparent purpose of the NG, so I'd assumed
you'd been here before.