RadioBanter

-   -   maine sw? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/45433-maine-sw.html)

andrew cool October 18th 04 12:10 PM

maine sw?

are there any stations that actualy broadcast from maine?

www.moveon.org stop the republicans!
bush health care does not empower americans!

Diverd4777 October 18th 04 12:29 PM

WBCQ Monticello Maine
7.415 ( & other frequencies )

n article ,
(andrew cool) writes:

Subject: maine sw?
From:
(andrew cool)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:10:31 -0400

Telamon October 19th 04 04:27 AM

In article ,
(andrew cool) wrote:

are there any stations that actualy broadcast from maine?

www.moveon.org stop the republicans!
bush health care does not empower americans!

I'm not interested in the government doing everything for me.

You have the freedom to empower yourself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California