RadioBanter

-   -   NiMH D-battery charger? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/45435-nimh-d-battery-charger.html)

Ron Hardin October 18th 04 12:59 PM

NiMH D-battery charger?

What's a D-cell NiMH charger? Not accumanager-20 or Ccrane quickcharger.

The accumanager-20 doesn't reliably detect full charge on D cells and
charges forever occasionally, on this or that individual cell.

Ccrane doesn't do batteries individually.

Slow charging preferred. There's no hurry but I want it charged.
--
Ron Hardin

Tom Randy October 19th 04 01:20 AM

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:59:26 +0000, Ron Hardin wrote:

What's a D-cell NiMH charger? Not accumanager-20 or Ccrane quickcharger.

The accumanager-20 doesn't reliably detect full charge on D cells and
charges forever occasionally, on this or that individual cell.

Ccrane doesn't do batteries individually.

Slow charging preferred. There's no hurry but I want it charged.

How about this:

http://www.thomas-distributing.com/a...er_5407013.htm

Ron Hardin October 19th 04 08:09 AM

Tom Randy wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:59:26 +0000, Ron Hardin wrote:

What's a D-cell NiMH charger? Not accumanager-20 or Ccrane quickcharger.

The accumanager-20 doesn't reliably detect full charge on D cells and
charges forever occasionally, on this or that individual cell.

Ccrane doesn't do batteries individually.

Slow charging preferred. There's no hurry but I want it charged.

How about this:

http://www.thomas-distributing.com/a...er_5407013.htm

I'll try the $88 version.

--