RadioBanter

-   -   Converting Primetime Files (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/45438-converting-primetime-files.html)

KA6UUP October 18th 04 03:13 PM

Converting Primetime Files

Has anyone had any success converting Primetime SW files to a database
that is usable in RLDB in place of Mark Fines database?
I much prefer RLDB to any of the other programs available and would like
to find out how to do this.
73,
Chuck

Steve Silverwood October 27th 04 03:56 PM

In article ,
says...
Has anyone had any success converting Primetime SW files to a database
that is usable in RLDB in place of Mark Fines database?
I much prefer RLDB to any of the other programs available and would like
to find out how to do this.

You might want to consider getting the SWLog program. It's free, and
imports data from PTSW and several other sources. Once the data is
imported, it can generate data files that are compatible with RLDB.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA