RadioBanter

-   -   0617791374065458 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/45501-re-0617791374065458-a.html)

Telamon October 21st 04 03:10 AM

0617791374065458

In article , "0000" wrote:

Snip

Is it really necessary to cross post this?

Please stick to rec.radio.amateur.misc.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

whoever October 21st 04 08:06 AM

Is it really necessary to cross post this?
Please stick to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon October 22nd 04 03:15 AM

In article ,

Telamon wrote:
In article , "0000" wrote:

Snip

Is it really necessary to cross post this?

Please stick to rec.radio.amateur.misc.

Yes, it was necessary to complain about it you stupid top posting loser.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

whoever October 22nd 04 11:11 AM

Why are you still cross posting this to rec.radio.amateur.misc
you stupid bottom posting loser, or is that bottom feeder?
ESAD
ps just remember who started the name calling and have fun listening
you wantabe ham!

In article ,

Brian Hill October 22nd 04 09:45 PM

Your right Lloyd.

Brian

"Lloyd" wrote in message
There is absolutely nothing wrong with top posting. Not only does
every tech support department do that in their email, it also makes a
lot more sense on Usenet. That way, you don't have to wade through a
bunch of crap to find the most recent comments.

People who think top posting is somehow uncool are living in the
ancient past of Usenet. Top posting is the choice of modern IT
departments, and it should be ours as well.

--
Lloyd

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 02:15:37 GMT, Telamon

In article ,

JuLiE Dxer October 22nd 04 09:55 PM

I'm surprised you don't have this dumbarse on your ignore list by now.
His identity has taken up residence in many kill filter files of
frequenters of this newgroup.

:)

MsJ

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 06:11:27 -0400, whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

Why are you still cross posting this to rec.radio.amateur.misc
you stupid bottom posting loser, or is that bottom feeder?
ESAD
ps just remember who started the name calling and have fun listening
you wantabe ham!

In article ,

Telamon October 23rd 04 04:48 AM

In article ,
whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

Why are you still cross posting this to rec.radio.amateur.misc you
stupid bottom posting loser, or is that bottom feeder? ESAD ps just
remember who started the name calling and have fun listening you
wantabe ham!

Why are you still cross posting you top posting moron. I have no
interest in becoming a "ham."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon October 23rd 04 01:55 PM

In article ,
whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

Why are you still cross posting you bottom posting moron. I have no
interest in you becoming a "ham."

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

Why are you still cross posting this to rec.radio.amateur.misc you
stupid bottom posting loser, or is that bottom feeder? ESAD ps just
remember who started the name calling and have fun listening you
wantabe ham!

Why are you still cross posting you top posting moron. I have no
interest in becoming a "ham."

Well, you are making more sense but that's just because you copied my
words. Still posting at the top though clueless one.

Your signature should be ever.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California