RadioBanter

-   -   6925am 2240z (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/45611-6925am-2240z.html)

Desmoface October 23rd 04 11:42 PM

6925am 2240z

possible pirate?

kb8viv

Desmoface October 24th 04 12:07 AM

possible pirate?

kb8viv

had to be, he was talkin some wierd stuff...playin old 70's music, lots of
beatles...talkin about drugs and sounded like he was on some..crazy
bastad...stopped right at 7pm est

Am I the only one that heard it?? DX Ace??

kb8viv

Desmoface October 24th 04 12:09 AM

He's back again..!!

kb8viv

Desmoface October 24th 04 12:12 AM

He's back again..!!

got something going wrong though, lots of squealing going on..cool
nonetheless...Gotta love radio...

kb8viv

dxAce October 24th 04 12:13 AM

Desmoface wrote:

possible pirate?

kb8viv

had to be, he was talkin some wierd stuff...playin old 70's music, lots of
beatles...talkin about drugs and sounded like he was on some..crazy
bastad...stopped right at 7pm est

Am I the only one that heard it?? DX Ace??

Sorry, I was busy taking care of some other things and didn't get to check on
it.

kb8viv

Desmoface October 24th 04 12:15 AM

Sorry, I was busy taking care of some other things and didn't get to check on
it.

he's back...check it out..squealing though.

kb8viv

dxAce October 24th 04 12:16 AM

Desmoface wrote:

He's back again..!!

Has a very poorly modulated signal, was playing a Paul Simon tune a minute or so
ago.

kb8viv

Desmoface October 24th 04 12:20 AM

Has a very poorly modulated signal, was playing a Paul Simon tune a minute or
so
ago.

yeah, almost sounds like he has his mic and monitor on at the same
time..feeding back..he may not even know he's doing it LOL..

Likes the theme from James Bond too..

kb8viv