RadioBanter

-   -   No Radio Australia or New Zealand tonight (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46043-no-radio-australia-new-zealand-tonight.html)

Telamon November 6th 04 03:39 AM

No Radio Australia or New Zealand tonight

Reception is terrible tonight and I have no reception of Australia or
New Zealand tonight. Must be because of the flare activity.

I'm only hearing North, central and south America.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Michael November 6th 04 04:00 AM

"Telamon" wrote in message
Reception is terrible tonight and I have no reception of Australia or
New Zealand tonight. Must be because of the flare activity.

I'm only hearing North, central and south America.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Same here for me in North NJ. No open windows...

Perfect night for Trek episodes :-)

Michael

Brian November 6th 04 04:53 AM

Same here for me in North NJ. No open windows...

Perfect night for Trek episodes :-)

Michael

Sucks here also. What's up?

-Brian

Radio Flyer November 6th 04 04:57 AM

Same here for me in North NJ. No open windows...

Perfect night for Trek episodes :-)

Michael

No open windows anywhere, the sun just crapped out an M8 or so.

Telamon November 6th 04 09:34 PM

In article

,

Telamon wrote:

Reception is terrible tonight and I have no reception of Australia or
New Zealand tonight. Must be because of the flare activity.

I'm only hearing North, central and south America.

Unlike yesterday I'm getting great reception on the upper bands today.

If a transmission is directed here it sounds like a local BCB station
today no DRM needed.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California