Old November 6th 04, 10:42 AM
JuLiE Dxer

Default JuLiE Dxer

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
** JuLiE Dxer:
**
** - Do you post anything about Shortwave?
** What kind of receivers do you have?
** What kind of Antennas?
** How's Propagation in your neck of the woods ??
** Any interesting catches recently?
** Write any Utilities for receivers ?
**
** JuLiE Dxer:
** - Do you post anything about Shortwave?
** Put up or Shut up, and have a nice day.
**
* Is there some odd reason why you are concerned with "JuLIE" and not
* with the other id that's engaged in massive OT bombardment of rrs
* with no shortwave content? Just wonderin'

Exactly... There are way too many off topic postings cluttering up
this group with pure garbage not related to short wave radio. One
reason why they're not channeling their efforts towards the spammers
is that they're part of the group of spammers with all their Identity
shifting.

Old November 6th 04, 05:26 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Edward Hill" wrote in message

| "JuLiE Dxer" wrote in message
|

| "Diverd4777" wrote in message
| ** JuLiE Dxer:
| **
| ** - Do you post anything about Shortwave?
| ** What kind of receivers do you have?
| ** What kind of Antennas?
| ** How's Propagation in your neck of the woods ??
| ** Any interesting catches recently?
| ** Write any Utilities for receivers ?
| **
| ** JuLiE Dxer:
| ** - Do you post anything about Shortwave?
| ** Put up or Shut up, and have a nice day.
| **
| * Is there some odd reason why you are concerned with "JuLIE" and not
| * with the other id that's engaged in massive OT bombardment of rrs
| * with no shortwave content? Just wonderin'
|

| Exactly... There are way too many off topic postings cluttering up
| this group with pure garbage not related to short wave radio. One
| reason why they're not channeling their efforts towards the spammers
| is that they're part of the group of spammers with all their Identity
| shifting.
|
| No you shut up!

Time has come for us to shut *her* up.

Send your complaints to:
if you've had enough of her garbage.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old November 7th 04, 06:48 PM
JuLiE Dxer

STOP YOUR OFF TOPIC POLITICAL SPAM IN HERE

Did I type

???

ok.. just checking

STOP YOUR POLITICAL OFF TOPIC SPAM IN HERE
Old November 8th 04, 02:32 AM
uncle arnie

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 04:42 am, JuLiE Dxer posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

**
* Is there some odd reason why you are concerned with "JuLIE" and not
* with the other id that's engaged in massive OT bombardment of rrs
* with no shortwave content? Just wonderin'

He wants a date.

JuLiE Dxer Diverd4777 Shortwave 3 October 10th 04 05:28 PM
A Dx'er and My Hero J999w Shortwave 11 August 14th 04 05:52 PM
DXer needs help imroving fm recption DJboutit Antenna 8 June 30th 04 01:52 PM
OT - New Julie Andrews song for the AARP Keith Hosman CB 4 December 1st 03 10:21 PM
Knight DXER wanted Jim Allen Boatanchors 0 July 14th 03 07:22 PM