RadioBanter

-   -   Newsgroup for television sets? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46076-newsgroup-television-sets.html)

dxAce November 7th 04 06:07 PM

JuLiE Dxer wrote:

Why do you guys turn almost everything in here into an argument?
Most of which don't even pertain to the OP's topic nor shortwave
radio!

I've have DXturd on ignore since my first day in here. I caught on to
his game right-away.

I don't think you've ever been able to catch anyone on anything anywhere ever!

Now go tote that portable.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sir Cumference November 8th 04 11:32 PM

Paflyguy wrote:

Hi-
Is there a newsgroup dedicated to buying/selling/parts/repairing vintage tv
sets?

Thanks!!

Try the rec.antiques.radio+phono newsgroup. It is mostly vintage radio
but there is often discussion of vintage television.