Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 16th 04, 09:47 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
news:kjemd.103274$VA5.93351@clgrps13...
Honus wrote:

Bradley B responded to jd in another part of a 'JuLiE! Threat or
Menace?' thread.

The reference to Wouff-Hongs piqued my curiosity. I found this as a
result.

http://www.kkn.net/archives/html/QRP.../msg00582.html

This site obviously wants to cloud the issue:

http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2002/04/01/1/

There seems to be something worthwhile in even the most obscure of
postings..

Yea I've heard all kinds of strange stories about the Wouff Hong. Theres
also some other evil apperati called I think the Rettisnich or Rettysnitch ?

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-