RadioBanter

-   -   Worcester Labs "Space Magnet" SM-2 Ferrite Loop Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46444-worcester-labs-%22space-magnet%22-sm-2-ferrite-loop-antenna.html)

RHF November 22nd 04 11:09 AM

Worcester Labs "Space Magnet" SM-2 Ferrite Loop Antenna

For One and All,

On eBay is a Worcester Labs "Space Magnet" SM-2 Ferrite Loop Antenna

NOTE: This is the first time I have seen one of these listed on eBay.

This is an FYI - Please Note that his is not my Auction.

~ RHF
..
..

RHF January 2nd 05 02:05 AM

FYI,

Worcester Space Magnet SM-2 LOOP ANTENNA like Dymek DA5
High Performance Broadcast band DXing Antenna, rare SEE

Serial # 386

eBay Auction Item # 5741476257

Auction Closes/Ends: 09 JAN 2005 @ 19:19:48 PST

Offered by eBay Seller "N8LMT"

This is an FYI - Please Note that his is not my Auction.
..
that is all ~ RHF
..

Mark Hittinger January 2nd 05 02:43 AM

"RHF" writes:
Worcester Space Magnet SM-2 LOOP ANTENNA like Dymek DA5
High Performance Broadcast band DXing Antenna, rare SEE
Serial # 386

I still have mine (serial #236) and I do have to say it is a very nice
antenna. The ability to tilt the loop vertically was very handy and brought
in stations that bulkier box loops could not.

Later

Mark Hittinger

JJ January 3rd 05 05:59 AM

Without a doubt, this is the best BCB loop made and I have all including the
KIWA regen loop...

Joe

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
FYI,

Worcester Space Magnet SM-2 LOOP ANTENNA like Dymek DA5
High Performance Broadcast band DXing Antenna, rare SEE

Serial # 386

eBay Auction Item # 5741476257

Auction Closes/Ends: 09 JAN 2005 @ 19:19:48 PST

Offered by eBay Seller "N8LMT"

This is an FYI - Please Note that his is not my Auction.
.
that is all ~ RHF
.

RHF January 3rd 05 09:44 AM