RadioBanter

-   -   Chemtrails (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46547-chemtrails.html)

[email protected] November 28th 04 03:17 AM

Chemtrails

Chemtrails And Radio Propagation,Some Observations.
Article is in the middle section at, www.rense.com Scroll way on down
to read the article.
cuhulin

BDK November 28th 04 06:26 AM

In article 16180-41A9433E-1236@storefull-
3255.bay.webtv.net, says...
Chemtrails And Radio Propagation,Some Observations.
Article is in the middle section at,
www.rense.com Scroll way on down
to read the article.
cuhulin

Ah, good old www.rense.com. A well known kook site. Very
funny, in a scary stupid kind of way..

BDK

Tom Randy November 28th 04 12:52 PM

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:17:18 -0600, cuhulin wrote:

Chemtrails And Radio Propagation,Some Observations. Article is in the
middle section at, www.rense.com Scroll way on down to read the
article.
cuhulin

No thanks, kook site.

Al Patrick November 28th 04 01:02 PM

Tom Randy wrote:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:17:18 -0600, cuhulin wrote:

Chemtrails And Radio Propagation,Some Observations. Article is in the
middle section at, www.rense.com Scroll way on down to read the
article.
cuhulin

No thanks, kook site.

Looks like a MASSIVE amount of information on that site. I'm sure SOME
of it MUST be good. Other bits of it will be something that the liberal
left / media / "modern medicine" / others would like to suppress!

Tom, please tell us what part of that MASSIVE site makes it a "kook" site.

Thanks,

Al

Al Patrick November 28th 04 01:34 PM

Here, Lets make it easy on them. Rense has way TOO MUCH information for
one to easily get at some of it from the main page.

http://www.rense.com/general59/rpro.htm

Chemtrails over IOWA:

http://www.rense.com/general59/oveio.htm

He has other chemtrail info also.

=========

Brian Hill November 28th 04 02:07 PM

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Tom Randy wrote:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:17:18 -0600, cuhulin wrote:

Chemtrails And Radio Propagation,Some Observations. Article is in the
middle section at, www.rense.com Scroll way on down to read the
article.
cuhulin

No thanks, kook site.

Looks like a MASSIVE amount of information on that site. I'm sure SOME
of it MUST be good. Other bits of it will be something that the liberal
left / media / "modern medicine" / others would like to suppress!

Tom, please tell us what part of that MASSIVE site makes it a "kook" site.

Thanks,

Al

What a treasure-trove of information! Right there in one spot for ya Al. ;)

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

[email protected] November 28th 04 02:46 PM

I realize a lot of those sites at www.rense.com are kook sites,same
as at www.coasttocoastam.com but once in a while there is some
information/sites at both of those websites that do make some sense,I
think.
cuhulin

Stephen M.H. Lawrence November 28th 04 03:46 PM

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
| Tom Randy wrote:
| On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:17:18 -0600, cuhulin wrote:
|

| Chemtrails And Radio Propagation,Some Observations. Article is in the
| middle section at, www.rense.com Scroll way on down to read the
| article.
| cuhulin
|

| No thanks, kook site.
|
| Looks like a MASSIVE amount of information on that site. I'm sure SOME
| of it MUST be good. Other bits of it will be something that the liberal
| left / media / "modern medicine" / others would like to suppress!
|
| Tom, please tell us what part of that MASSIVE site makes it a "kook" site.
|
| Thanks,
|
| Al

Rense is yet another Jew-hater ®. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful read,
Al.

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

---

Stevie November 28th 04 05:56 PM

"BDK" wrote in message
In article 16180-41A9433E-1236@storefull-
3255.bay.webtv.net, says...
Chemtrails And Radio Propagation,Some Observations.
Article is in the middle section at,
www.rense.com Scroll way on

down
to read the article.
cuhulin

Ah, good old www.rense.com. A well known kook site. Very
funny, in a scary stupid kind of way..

BDK

Rense, Coast to Coast AM, Alex Jones etc..etc (and a dozen
or so others on shortwave) are all very smart circuis sideshow
carney barkers who tell idiots and fools just the type of bullshi+
that they want to hear. No different that the rows of sucker games
you see at summer raveling carney shows. Three balls thru the
hoop for $2.00 to win a prize or chemtrails spurting from the
engines of airplanes....takes yer choice! (suckers)
to hear

BDK November 29th 04 12:56 AM

In article 1707d$41aa1350$d1cc5a32$17809
@snip.allthenewsgroups.com,
says...

"BDK" wrote in message
[...]

Right up Al's chimney, I would say...