RadioBanter

-   -   How about a current list of DX shows? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46613-re-how-about-current-list-dx-shows.html)

dxAce November 30th 04 02:43 PM

How about a current list of DX shows?

bug wrote:

Over the last many years, I've really gotten out of listening to
shortwave DX-type shows and I thought it would be great to compile a
current list of them.

Naturally, there is the venerable Glenn Hauser and his "World of Radio
-- which I firsted listened around 1984 or so.

Do y'all know of any more current DX-type shows I can listen to?

http://www.worldofradio.com/dxpgms.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Brian November 30th 04 11:06 PM

"bug" wrote in message
Over the last many years, I've really gotten out of listening to
shortwave DX-type shows and I thought it would be great to compile a
current list of them.

Naturally, there is the venerable Glenn Hauser and his "World of Radio
-- which I firsted listened around 1984 or so.

Do y'all know of any more current DX-type shows I can listen to?

Thanks,

bug

Not sure how accurate or up-to-date this is but her ya go:
http://www.anarc.org/naswa/naswa-bin/swlguide.pl

-Brian

Brian November 30th 04 11:10 PM

"Brian" wrote in message
ink.net...

"bug" wrote in message
Over the last many years, I've really gotten out of listening to
shortwave DX-type shows and I thought it would be great to compile a
current list of them.

Naturally, there is the venerable Glenn Hauser and his "World of Radio
-- which I firsted listened around 1984 or so.

Do y'all know of any more current DX-type shows I can listen to?

Thanks,

bug

Not sure how accurate or up-to-date this is but her ya go:
http://www.anarc.org/naswa/naswa-bin/swlguide.pl

-Brian

Well, I really need to stop trying to post links. Try this one, and if it
doesn't work, well, you get the idea.
http://www.anarc.org/naswa/swlguide/

-Brian

Steve Silverwood December 1st 04 04:38 AM

In article ,
says...
Over the last many years, I've really gotten out of listening to
shortwave DX-type shows and I thought it would be great to compile a
current list of them.

Naturally, there is the venerable Glenn Hauser and his "World of Radio
-- which I firsted listened around 1984 or so.

Do y'all know of any more current DX-type shows I can listen to?

These are links to where you can listen on the web to some DX programs.
Might also have some info there about when they broadcast over the air,
but I usually download these so I can listen to them as MP3s when stuck
in traffic on the daily commute....

Wavescan:
http://english.awr.org/wavescan/wavescan%20body.htm
DX Partyline: http://www.hcjb.org/dxplaudio.php

Radio Havana Cuba (http://www.radiohc.org/english.html) has a program by
Arnie Corro CO2XX. Check their site for program details.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA