RadioBanter

-   -   DX-398 modifications (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46798-dx-398-modifications.html)

cqdx December 10th 04 10:58 PM

DX-398 modifications

I have a DX-398 an would like the Anti-chuffing Mod. and also want to remove
the detent on the tuning knob, but I'd rather not do this myself, I tried to
take the back end off and even that seemed difficult to pry open. Is there
somewhere I could send the radio to do these modifications? Thanks

http://members.verizon.net/~vze20h45...n/909mods.html