RadioBanter

-   -   OT Bush Sends 70 Year Old Retired Army Colonel To Afghanistan On Active Duty (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46851-re-ot-bush-sends-70-year-old-retired-army-colonel-afghanistan-active-duty.html)

RHF December 13th 04 03:55 PM

OT Bush Sends 70 Year Old Retired Army Colonel To Afghanistan On Active Duty

DAVID,

Well I guess this will put an end to the old statement that:

When Old Men Have To Go To War... Wars Will End.
..
something to think about ~ RHF
..
..

MnMikew December 13th 04 06:42 PM

"David" wrote in message

Caulfield said he is glad to be able to help.

"I've been a soldier for 25 years," he said. "When your country asks,
you do it."