RadioBanter

-   -   What is this signal? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46867-what-signal.html)

John Richards December 14th 04 12:32 PM

What is this signal?

On 14,887 kHz, continuously transmitting what looks like a 50 baud
RTTY with 850 Hz spacing. (So the second frequency is on 14,887.850
kHz.)

The trouble is I am not able to decode it with anything I have tried
(Hoka etc.). It is quite strong (in Melbourne, Australia) with very
little fading, so it appears to be located in Australia, but I have
not seen any reference to this particular frequency anywhere.

Any ideas gentlemen?

John