RadioBanter

-   -   So the Mayan tradition hasn't died out yet (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46906-so-mayan-tradition-hasnt-died-out-yet.html)

Radioman390 December 17th 04 12:37 AM

So the Mayan tradition hasn't died out yet

I'm certainly rethinking my vacation destination!!

CANCUN, Mexico - Police in Playa de Carmen, just south of the Caribbean resort
of Cancun, reported finding a suspect passed out next to the sliced-up remains
of his companion, a man whose heart he had allegedly carved out and set to cook
on a stove.

The corpse was discovered Tuesday in a hut where the victim had been hung up to
allow the blood to drain out of his body, according to Luis Herrera May, head
of police investigations in Playa de Carmen, about 36 miles south of Cancun.

dxAce December 17th 04 11:02 AM

Radioman390 wrote:

I'm certainly rethinking my vacation destination!!

Just when are they planning on letting you out of the 'facility'?

m II December 17th 04 04:34 PM

Radioman390 wrote:

I'm certainly rethinking my vacation destination!!

It may be wise to choose a place having refrigerators in more common use.

mike