RadioBanter

-   -   HELP! HELP! Osama's got a dirty bomb. Here have all my rights,... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46957-re-help-help-osamas-got-dirty-bomb-here-have-all-my-rights.html)

[email protected] December 19th 04 08:21 PM

HELP! HELP! Osama's got a dirty bomb. Here have all my rights,...

Man,go watch a movie on tb.The Longest Day movie is on tb right now.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 20th 04 07:03 PM

I say Bring back DDT and let's wipe out the West Nile Mosquito's.I once
read somewhere on the internet that DDT is still being manufactured in
America but it is sold to South American countries.I know a few of those
people who post at libertypost and some of them also post at
www.pipelinenews.com and www.lucianne.com
cuhulin