RadioBanter

-   -   A Summary of the Police State bill that Just passed (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46987-re-summary-police-state-bill-just-passed.html)

DrPostman December 21st 04 09:24 AM

A Summary of the Police State bill that Just passed

On 21 Dec 2004 04:22:15 -0000, er
(Barrel) in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Now go back now and pick on Ray, That is the about the only thing You have
to live for.

Ray picks on himself better than anyone else.

Wow ,what a live You have .

A live what?

Always responding to raymond.
He must be the ultimate troll ,because He gets a response everytime from
You.
and that goes for Dr.postman as well going on about for at least 2 years
now.

Ray went RL on me over 2 years ago. He's no troll, and most of us
have been poking fun at him for over 8 years. His going to jail
was no joke either.

The Fishing lure works everytime, is the hook still in Your mouth?

You learn to bait one yet?

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ #15-51506-253.

"Nothing compares to the complicated futility of ignorance."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Stereophile22 December 21st 04 11:04 PM

Um, why was this posted to rec.radio.shortwave? Is it because Alex Jones
broadcasts on shortwave? Don't you guys listen to ANYTHING on your Radio
Shack shortwave radios besides WWCR, WWRB and WBCQ?

How can we not when more and more domestic stations are being assigned to the
shortwave bands and the rest of the world is closing all of their international
broadcasting stations "for financial reasons"? ;)

I don't caare that much, Just as long as there's something left for us to
listen to on shortwave radio.