RadioBanter

-   -   HELP! HELP! Osama's got a dirty bomb. Here have all my rights,just keep me safe (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47005-re-help-help-osamas-got-dirty-bomb-here-have-all-my-rights-just-keep-me-safe.html)

Sir Cumference December 22nd 04 04:49 AM

HELP! HELP! Osama's got a dirty bomb. Here have all my rights,just keep me safe

Roedy Green wrote:

Hitler never tortured kids, or sexually abused anyone. Hitler did not
use napalm or white phosphorus.

I suppose that taking kids away from their parents and sending them to
concentration camps where many starved to death wasn't torture. I
suppose that those who didn't starve and were put to work until they
sometimes died from overwork or malnutrition wasn't torture. I suppose
that killing them in gas chambers wasn't torture. I suppose doing
medical experiments and using gas to kill thousands of innocent people
instead of napalm or white phosphorus is OK.

I think is see why you live in CanaDUH.