RadioBanter

-   -   If you want to enjoy a peaceful and carefree Christmas, don't readthis. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47017-re-if-you-want-enjoy-peaceful-carefree-christmas-dont-readthis.html)

dxAce December 22nd 04 11:37 PM

If you want to enjoy a peaceful and carefree Christmas, don't readthis.

Roedy Green wrote:

On 22 Dec 2004 22:15:28 -0000, Anonymous
] wrote or quoted :

nuclear terrorism in Houston

I posted a list of my guesses for likely targets and Houston was at
the top of my list.

It represents Bush, big oil, red state, and the wild-west spirit of
bullying that has infected the USA.

The fallout will mainly hit Florida.

I hope CNN has some cameras ready to catch it.

I'm sure CBC will have cameras there when we kick your ass.

dxAce December 23rd 04 10:56 AM

Northern Storm wrote:

If the damage could be confined to the Loon Star State the rest of us
could live with that. No big loss.

Whatever you say 'tard boy, whatever you say.

Now go take those meds.

dxAce
Michigan
USA