RadioBanter

-   -   decoding software? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47231-decoding-software.html)

Jim Bruton January 1st 05 06:03 PM

decoding software?

I've done some searching around for software that will decode cw, rtty,
sstv, packet, etc. There seems to be a lot of packages out there... Can
anyone recommend the best software for this? I've tried demos of SkySweeper
and RadioCom, but not sure about the results I'm getting!

Thanks!
Andrea

Lucky January 1st 05 06:21 PM

"Jim Bruton" wrote in message
m...
I've done some searching around for software that will decode cw, rtty,
sstv, packet, etc. There seems to be a lot of packages out there... Can
anyone recommend the best software for this? I've tried demos of
SkySweeper and RadioCom, but not sure about the results I'm getting!

Thanks!
Andrea

How about RXplus if your radio is supported??

http://www.cam.org/~noelbou/RxPlus/

Lucky