RadioBanter

-   -   Holocaust Fund Investigated (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47322-holocaust-fund-investigated.html)

Al Patrick January 5th 05 02:46 AM

Holocaust Fund Investigated

Now you see why some will get on here and badmouth Rense.Com !

But "Holocaust Fund Investigated" is not all. Check out
http://rense.com/general61/zzi.htm also.

" Zionist Israel's Exploitation Of The Holocaust - Goodbye To All That?"

I saw in some newspaper within the last week, approximately, where a
settlement was being made. Did you get that? Settlements are STILL
being made for alleged incidents of 60 years ago! Perhaps they think
owning the banking system is just interest on that ancient alleged debt.

========

http://rense.com/general61/foror.htm

Holocaust Fund Investigated
For 'Unusual' Money Transfers

"The organisation, which was set up in 1998, has collected more than
$500m for victims."

Lucky January 5th 05 09:44 AM

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Now you see why some will get on here and badmouth Rense.Com !

But "Holocaust Fund Investigated" is not all. Check out
http://rense.com/general61/zzi.htm also.

" Zionist Israel's Exploitation Of The Holocaust - Goodbye To All That?"

I saw in some newspaper within the last week, approximately, where a
settlement was being made. Did you get that? Settlements are STILL
being made for alleged incidents of 60 years ago! Perhaps they think
owning the banking system is just interest on that ancient alleged debt.

========

http://rense.com/general61/foror.htm

Holocaust Fund Investigated
For 'Unusual' Money Transfers

"The organisation, which was set up in 1998, has collected more than $500m
for victims."

Listen you son of a bitch. If I ever find out where you live and get my
hands on you, I'll cripple you. If I get caught I'll tell the judge why and
tell him I'd do it again. You better hope that I don't meet up with you one
day.
You better hope that...

m II January 5th 05 10:33 AM

Lucky wrote:

http://rense.com/general61/foror.htm

Holocaust Fund Investigated
For 'Unusual' Money Transfers

"The organisation, which was set up in 1998, has collected more than $500m
for victims."

Listen you son of a bitch. If I ever find out where you live and get my
hands on you, I'll cripple you. If I get caught I'll tell the judge why and
tell him I'd do it again. You better hope that I don't meet up with you one
day.
You better hope that...

Maybe you could just put him and his kind in a camp instead of killing
him..it's not his fault G_d made him without a soul like you have.

mike

--
He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in
wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are *******s."

Terry Pratchett

BDK January 5th 05 03:01 PM

In article ,
says...
Now you see why some will get on here and badmouth Rense.Com !

But "Holocaust Fund Investigated" is not all. Check out
http://rense.com/general61/zzi.htm also.

" Zionist Israel's Exploitation Of The Holocaust - Goodbye To All That?"

I saw in some newspaper within the last week, approximately, where a
settlement was being made. Did you get that? Settlements are STILL
being made for alleged incidents of 60 years ago! Perhaps they think
owning the banking system is just interest on that ancient alleged debt.

========

http://rense.com/general61/foror.htm

Holocaust Fund Investigated
For 'Unusual' Money Transfers

"The organisation, which was set up in 1998, has collected more than
$500m for victims."

LOL, rense.com??? You love all the kook stuff, don't you Al?

I will admit rense isn't as kookish as some of the other sites you've
posted, but it still is solidly kookish.

BDK

Al Patrick January 5th 05 03:50 PM

Lucky wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

[...]

You must feel pretty lucky! ;-)

Offbreed January 5th 05 05:55 PM

Al Patrick wrote:
Now you see why some will get on here and badmouth Rense.Com !

Rense does not use a plausibility filter on what gets posted, so
everything posted there is tainted with the really weird posts that show
up.

Sort of like what happens with the occasional serious and balanced
article that shows up in the National Inquirer, or PBS.