RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Australia website? song ID (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47408-radio-australia-website-song-id.html)

Ron Hardin January 9th 05 12:19 AM

Radio Australia website? song ID

This ballad about the Indian Ocean
http://rhhardin.home.mindspring.com/aus2.ram

was played at 23:30 UTC Jan 8 21740 kHz

The ID sounds like (to me) ``Barnett Carney with a song called
Marsingles Baily'' but google suggests nothing for it. ID at the end.

Maybe somebody with a browser that can navigate the RA website
can find a play list? Mine pulls up blank pages for everything.
--
Ron Hardin

Ron Hardin January 9th 05 08:24 AM

Ron Hardin wrote:

This ballad about the Indian Ocean
http://rhhardin.home.mindspring.com/aus2.ram

was played at 23:30 UTC Jan 8 21740 kHz

The ID sounds like (to me) ``Barnett Carney with a song called
Marsingles Baily'' but google suggests nothing for it. ID at the end.

Maybe somebody with a browser that can navigate the RA website
can find a play list? Mine pulls up blank pages for everything.

Bernard Carney ``Monsoon Sailors'' on album _West_

--
Ron Hardin