RadioBanter

-   -   radio-mart makes fortune on broken spny radio !!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47432-radio-mart-makes-fortune-broken-spny-radio.html)

mike maghakian January 10th 05 03:10 AM

radio-mart makes fortune on broken spny radio !!!!!

paid $128, sold for $255

and with a broken cassette deck and antenna, I appraise this piece at about
$100 !!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

mobyclicke January 10th 05 02:16 PM

I wouldn't have given more than $20 bucks for that
beat up old piece of crap Sony, however take note we are most
likely visiting "ex-hamfest bum shill-my-ebay dealer city used cars
lot" folks......

[email protected] January 10th 05 02:53 PM

Give that Crook (radio-mart) credit for at least one thing,,, he/she/it
proves there is a fool born every minute.
cuhulin