RadioBanter

-   -   is your cable TV bill or utility bill high enough ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47505-your-cable-tv-bill-utility-bill-high-enough.html)

[email protected] January 13th 05 10:47 PM

is your cable TV bill or utility bill high enough ?

why is it that people brag that capitalism is so great but complain
that we MUST to go to war when oil prices go up.

or why does everyone complain that their cable TV bill keeps going up

but then they say its great that ebay keeps raising their fees.

and its great that CEO's make over a billion $$$ a year but complain
when their job is sent to china

wise up people, don't be stupid till the day you die !!!!!
its all tied together !

Telamon January 14th 05 04:39 AM

In article .com,
wrote:

why is it that people brag that capitalism is so great but complain
that we MUST to go to war when oil prices go up.

or why does everyone complain that their cable TV bill keeps going up

but then they say its great that ebay keeps raising their fees.

and its great that CEO's make over a billion $$$ a year but complain
when their job is sent to china

wise up people, don't be stupid till the day you die !!!!! its all
tied together !

You define stupid for this news group. Another one for the kill file.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

running dogg January 14th 05 04:56 AM

Telamon wrote:

In article .com,
wrote:

why is it that people brag that capitalism is so great but complain
that we MUST to go to war when oil prices go up.

or why does everyone complain that their cable TV bill keeps going up

but then they say its great that ebay keeps raising their fees.

and its great that CEO's make over a billion $$$ a year but complain
when their job is sent to china

wise up people, don't be stupid till the day you die !!!!! its all
tied together !

You define stupid for this news group. Another one for the kill file.

Plonk

Oh no, it's "Amok Time" all over again, and Spock has gone illogical!
Next dxAce will be singing the praises of Karl Marx! Whatever shall we
do against the alien virus? ;)

dxAce January 14th 05 05:25 AM

running dogg wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article .com,
wrote:

why is it that people brag that capitalism is so great but complain
that we MUST to go to war when oil prices go up.

or why does everyone complain that their cable TV bill keeps going up

but then they say its great that ebay keeps raising their fees.

and its great that CEO's make over a billion $$$ a year but complain
when their job is sent to china

wise up people, don't be stupid till the day you die !!!!! its all
tied together !

You define stupid for this news group. Another one for the kill file.

Plonk

Oh no, it's "Amok Time" all over again, and Spock has gone illogical!
Next dxAce will be singing the praises of Karl Marx! Whatever shall we
do against the alien virus? ;)

Go cry on someone elses shoulder about Karl, 'tard boy. I've seen his work.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

running dogg January 14th 05 05:40 AM

dxAce wrote:

running dogg wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Can't you take a ****ing joke? Jeez, talk about dense. Stupid too.

dxAce January 14th 05 06:05 AM

running dogg wrote:

dxAce wrote:

running dogg wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article .com,
wrote:

[...]

Yep, I'm damn stupid, 'tard boy.

Go tote it, and come back when you can talk dx like the the big boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II January 14th 05 08:33 AM

dxAce wrote:

standard insult number three

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/Bugs/Bugs34.wav

mike

dxAce January 14th 05 01:47 PM

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

standard insult number three

Standard insult number two right back at you, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Mark S. Holden January 14th 05 02:23 PM

wrote:

why is it that people brag that capitalism is so great but complain
that we MUST to go to war when oil prices go up.

Can you name a war we went to based on the price of oil being too high?

or why does everyone complain that their cable TV bill keeps going up

but then they say its great that ebay keeps raising their fees.

Ebay fees going up will be good for stock holders in the short term. In the
long run, it will make it easier for a competitor to enter the market and get
big enough to become profitable. If this happens, auction fees are likely to
drop below their current levels. Competition is good.

and its great that CEO's make over a billion $$$ a year but complain
when their job is sent to china

Can you name one CEO who makes 1/4 of what you're claiming? I doubt it.
According to Forbes, only one CEO makes at least 7% of what you're claiming.

wise up people, don't be stupid till the day you die !!!!!
its all tied together !

Perhaps you should report to sick bay. Your powers of observation and logic are
off.

[email protected] January 14th 05 07:39 PM

read this

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Bo...namese_CP.html