RadioBanter

-   -   Big flare (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47536-big-flare.html)

Telamon January 15th 05 11:01 PM

Big flare

http://www.sec.noaa.gov/rt_plots/dregion.html

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce January 15th 05 11:20 PM

Telamon wrote:

http://www.sec.noaa.gov/rt_plots/dregion.html

One of the nastiest I've seen for a while.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Gary Brown January 15th 05 11:20 PM

Ah- ha, this NG just helped me figure out why the sigs are so poor on HF
today here in NC.
Figured something was going on, when these listings looked a bit poor:

http://hamcall.net/dxspots?includePh...&SEARCHSTRING=

Gary
K4GPB

http://www.sec.noaa.gov/SWN/index.html

dxAce January 15th 05 11:32 PM

Gary Brown wrote:

Ah- ha, this NG just helped me figure out why the sigs are so poor on HF
today here in NC.
Figured something was going on, when these listings looked a bit poor:

http://hamcall.net/dxspots?includePh...&SEARCHSTRING=

Poor perhaps but it did look as though there was a spot on there for Chagos (Diego
Garcia).

dxAce
Michigan
USA