RadioBanter

-   -   Joe Adamov-Moscow Mailbag (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47575-joe-adamov-moscow-mailbag.html)

dxAce January 17th 05 07:10 PM

Joe Adamov-Moscow Mailbag

After a long wait I received an email earlier today telling me that Joe Adamov
had personally signed a picture for me and indicating that it was put in the
post.

Joe has been with Radio Moscow/Voice of Russia for better than 60 years, and
recently celebrated his 85th birthday.

It's my understanding that a new edition of Moscow Mailbag will be broadcast
starting on January 24.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Telamon January 18th 05 03:46 AM

In article , dxAce
wrote:

After a long wait I received an email earlier today telling me that
Joe Adamov had personally signed a picture for me and indicating that
it was put in the post.

Joe has been with Radio Moscow/Voice of Russia for better than 60
years, and recently celebrated his 85th birthday.

It's my understanding that a new edition of Moscow Mailbag will be
broadcast starting on January 24.

You will had to put that up on your web page.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

[email protected] January 18th 05 04:01 AM

That is Good,dxAce.I am sure you are Proud of that and I am glad too.
cuhulin