Old January 23rd 05, 04:58 PM
Burr

Default Guess I am!!

Guess I am going to have to turn the cooler on, I have all the windows and
doors open and it's still hot. The weather service says it's going to stay
this way for a week or so.

--
Burr
The Truth Lies Here

Old January 23rd 05, 05:01 PM
David Stinson

Now *that* is a troll ;-)

Old January 23rd 05, 05:26 PM
Macman

It's warmed up to 19 degrees with wind chill at 10 here in south central PA!
The Philly and Pitts games are going to one for the record book! We're
hoping for a 'Turkpike Superbowl' here in PA.

Go Philly-burg!

Old January 24th 05, 02:26 AM
Sarge

The Truth Lies Here

I've always heard "the truth lies with government" :0)

Old January 24th 05, 06:16 AM
m II

Sarge wrote:

Geeez, I just got here and already have to start a kill file. PLONK

You're not fooling ANYBODY, Fort.

mike

Old January 24th 05, 06:23 AM

The weather outside here is colder than frozen dog****.Send me some of
that warm weather.Please.
cuhulin

Old January 24th 05, 06:29 AM

clarionledger.com (except we call it the clarion LIAR! because it's a
stupid gannett rag) wlbt.com wjtv.com wapt.com if y'all want to find out
about the weather here in Jackson.In 1976,it got down to 19 degrees
Below Zero in Corinth,Mississippi. www.dogpile.com www.vivisimo.com
search for, (I HATE! google,they are left wing COMMIES!!! them google
asshoes are!!!) Mississippi Trivia
cuhulin

Old January 24th 05, 06:32 AM

I know a guy via email who lives in Pennslvania near Delaware.I here
tell they have buku snow up the ying yang over there.
cuhulin

Old January 24th 05, 06:34 AM

If govts lips are moving,,, THEY ARE LIEING!!!!
cuhulin