RadioBanter

-   -   Where could I get a replcement antenna for my Degen/KAito 1101? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/62573-where-could-i-get-replcement-antenna-my-degen-kaito-1101-a.html)

atomicthumbs January 24th 05 08:34 PM

Where could I get a replcement antenna for my Degen/KAito 1101?

Damn thing broke when I tried to push it down. Local Radio Shack didn't
have it, wouldn't have wanted it anyway because of ugly orange bead on
the end. Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

[email protected] January 24th 05 09:24 PM

Try a www.dogpile.com search for, Replacement Antennas For Radios.
cuhulin

Sanjaya January 24th 05 09:40 PM

"atomicthumbs" wrote in message
oups.com...
Damn thing broke when I tried to push it down. Local Radio Shack didn't
have it, wouldn't have wanted it anyway because of ugly orange bead on
the end. Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

Contact Kaito USA

(909) 595 8668 Fax: (909) 598 9669

website
http://www.kaitousa.com

pricing questions (web form)
http://www.kaitousa.com/service.htm

starman January 25th 05 03:01 AM

Speaking of telescopic antennas, the Sony-2010 has been discontinued, so
this would be a good time for owners to get a replacement whip. Here's
where I got mine:

http://tinyurl.com/5657e