RadioBanter

-   -   Carson Tribute (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/62631-carson-tribute.html)

[email protected] January 25th 05 01:31 PM

Carson Tribute

So, with all this attention being paid to Carson did anyone watch the 1
hour tribute on Jay Leno last night? I thouroghly enjoyed it, but
thought the tight agenda made Leno rush his presentation.

starman January 26th 05 07:49 AM

wrote:

So, with all this attention being paid to Carson did anyone watch the 1
hour tribute on Jay Leno last night? I thouroghly enjoyed it, but
thought the tight agenda made Leno rush his presentation.

It would have been neat if Letterman had made an appearance on the
'Tonight Show' Monday night but he's on vacation, probably at his place
in the Caribbean. We won't know what he has to say about Johnny until
next week.