RadioBanter

-   -   making it new with radio mart ??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/62766-making-new-radio-mart.html)

[email protected] January 26th 05 05:05 PM

making it new with radio mart ???

I have a feeling that radio-mart paints the cabinets of radios he
resells and that is how he get the scratches gone ?????

he just doesn't mention it !

there are places to get spray cans of custom paint made and I bet he
has a collection of colors for each brand

Mark S. Holden January 26th 05 06:04 PM

wrote:

I have a feeling that radio-mart paints the cabinets of radios he
resells and that is how he get the scratches gone ?????

he just doesn't mention it !

there are places to get spray cans of custom paint made and I bet he
has a collection of colors for each brand

I have seen instances where he's repainted cabinets, but only if it's real
nasty.

If you read his feedback, you'll see people have complained about "original
paint" meaning a lousy repaint with the correct color.

On the Kenwood, he says "Cosmetically, it is in exceptional shape for its age as
can be seen in the pictures."

"For it's age" probably means he didn't paint this one. (Otherwise, it would
have been "mint".