RadioBanter

-   -   will the superZepp antenna help (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/62798-will-superzepp-antenna-help.html)

[email protected] January 26th 05 11:39 PM

will the superZepp antenna help

I have had no luck getting the Falkland Islands on my DX-394 with the
built in whip.
I was wondering if getting a Lowbander Super Zepp antenna would make it
possible ?????

dxAce January 26th 05 11:45 PM

wrote:

I have had no luck getting the Falkland Islands on my DX-394 with the
built in whip.
I was wondering if getting a Lowbander Super Zepp antenna would make it
possible ?????

On what frequency? The Falklands have not been on shortwave in a broadcasting sense
in many, many years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] January 27th 05 12:21 AM

does that mean I need to move up to the SUPER HELICAL SHORTWAVE ANTENNA
model from Lowbander ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

dxAce January 27th 05 12:36 AM

wrote:

does that mean I need to move up to the SUPER HELICAL SHORTWAVE ANTENNA
model from Lowbander ?

I suggest you look on eBay for a clue, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Brian Hill January 27th 05 12:53 AM

"dxAce" wrote in message news:

I suggest you look on eBay for a clue, 'tard boy.
dxAce
Michigan
USA

LOL! They got a new program out for sniping clues too. I was gonna quit this
group the other day but it's just to damn funny in here.

B.H.