RadioBanter

-   -   DXpedition report from Lapland (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/62872-re-dxpedition-report-lapland.html)

Mark January 27th 05 09:15 PM

DXpedition report from Lapland

"mikadx" wrote in message
ups.com...
The LEM206 DXpedition report from Arctic Finland can now be found at
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/lem206rep.dx and the log at
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/lem206log.dx

Mika,

Thanks for this. John Plimmer very kindly posted this info a few days ago
(Jan 25/26, depending on where you are!).

Mark.
Auckland
New Zealand.

mikadx January 27th 05 09:30 PM

Mark wrote:
"mikadx" wrote in message
ups.com...
The LEM206 DXpedition report from Arctic Finland can now be found

at
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/lem206rep.dx and the log at
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/lem206log.dx

Mika,

Thanks for this. John Plimmer very kindly posted this info a few days

ago
(Jan 25/26, depending on where you are!).

Mark.
Auckland
New Zealand.

Oops, sorry about that. I didn't realize it, as I haven't followed the
discussion here for a while.

73
Mika