RadioBanter

-   -   Here Goes Radio-Mart Again! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/62921-here-goes-radio-mart-again.html)

Mark S. Holden January 29th 05 04:13 AM

wrote:
arrested,

I don't believe that one

I thought he was embellishing his story, but I'm sure it was
uncomfortable, and if the owner/manager was a hothead it could have been
downright nasty.

But I don't think they can arrest you for being stupid.

[email protected] January 29th 05 04:15 AM

As slick as Radio-Mart is he could buy a bunch of those $10.00 Bell and
Howell radios and "cleanse" them and probally pass them off on eBay for
about $20.00 or $30.00.Brand new,never been touched by human hands! If
he is reading this,I want my cut.
cuhulin