RadioBanter

-   -   My first blatantly OT Post and 41 meters is clear !!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/62975-my-first-blatantly-ot-post-41-meters-clear.html)

Michael January 29th 05 01:07 AM

My first blatantly OT Post and 41 meters is clear !!!

I've been posting here for several years and have never posted an OT subject
or link. I came across the story that I have linked to below and decided I
just had to go and do it this time...

I'm exploring 41 meters tonight because it is clear here tonight for the
first time in a while... I'm also having a beer...

Which leads me to this....

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

LOL !!!

That is priceless.... CHEERS !!!!!

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Location: New Jersey
Primary Receiver: R-75 with full Kiwa mods
Antennas: G5RV, 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire
Additional Radios: 7600GR,KA-1101,KA-1102
PL-550, KA-989, Info-Mate 837, GE-SR III
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Web Site: http://md_dxing.tripod.com

Buzzygirl January 29th 05 01:30 AM

Which leads me to this....

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

"... now my kidneys and liver hurt."

Hee hee! Kind of reminds me of one of my all-time favorite websites, "The
Onion". There are few websites that've made me laugh as much in the years
I've been reading it.

This week's top story (http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4104):

"U.S. Children Still Traumatized One Year After Seeing Partially Exposed
Breast on TV"

LOL!

Back on topic: so 41 meters is clear tonight, huh? I believe I'll turn on
one of my radios tonight... since last week's solar tantrums, SW reception
has been bad in my area...

Jackie

Michael January 29th 05 01:39 AM

"Buzzygirl" wrote in message
Which leads me to this....

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

"... now my kidneys and liver hurt."

Hee hee! Kind of reminds me of one of my all-time favorite websites, "The
Onion". There are few websites that've made me laugh as much in the years
I've been reading it.

This week's top story (http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4104):

"U.S. Children Still Traumatized One Year After Seeing Partially Exposed
Breast on TV"

LOL!

If that article wasn't so frightening, I'd laugh. Hard to believe that a
naked breast is just fine for a new born and a few years down the road it
is a "traumatizing" thing to see.

I'm living on the same planet with these people too.

Respectfully,

Michael