Old January 30th 05, 08:09 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sun 30 Jan 2005 05:40:34a, dxAce wrote in message
:

Radio E V E R H A R T wrote:

David wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...7-2005Jan27.ht
ml

Give it up 'tard boy. It wasn't a funeral, it was an anniversary.
Please,
try to
pay attention.

It's not what one wears, it's what's in ones heart.

Now go take those meds.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I heard Cheney's going to wear a bathing suit to the Kursk memorial
service in July.

Isn't that what Teddy Kennedy wears at the Mary Jo Kopechne memorial
service every year?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

LOL! I wanted to say that, but you beat me to it.

Well, that presumes *any* Kennedy has the capacity to see any reason to
remember anyone Teddy murdered. I'm sure that, in their minds, her life was
insignificant in comparison to the great things Teddy was expected to
accomplish. I imagine if the subject were raised, most any Kennedy
(including "Tipsy" Teddy) would respond, "Mary-Jo who?"...

Why, if the murder of Kopechne was allowed to de-rail "Tipsy" Teddy's
political career, the world would never have seen benefit from a big-leaky
ditch running through Boston. I guess all (both) of his significant
accomplishments (both Kopechne's murder and the big ditch) involve an
imminent danger of drowning. Teddy "Tipsy" Kennedy - Poster boy for the
leftist/liberal kooks. I think it's fitting!

We should apologize for inturrupting a very important thread concerning
catty remarks about VP Cheney's clothes. The desperate anti-Bush crowd can
now resume demonstrating their pettiness by being reduced to carping about
what someone wears.

I was left here wondering why they'd hold a memorial service for the Kursk in
July anyway. It did go down in August of that year as I recall.

I would like to add that I have the greatest respect for those who leave their
homes and go down to sea as many have done in the past. I have even greater
respect for those who leave their homes and actually go under the sea.

May those who perished onboard RNS Kursk always rest in peace.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 31st 05, 12:56 AM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message

HA! OK, that was *bad*... Funny -- but still *bad*!

-=jd=-
--

I know. I need help

B.H.

Old January 31st 05, 03:58 PM
elg110254

Actually, BriAnt Hill & Justice Denied, yer digitized diarrhea dialogs, fueled
by ingrained(mayhap wood-grained) ignance, only proves yer both as fulla ****
as clogged colons! Botha y'all could benefit from drano enemas!
Old January 31st 05, 07:32 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
The ****er was supposedly representing me. I pay him big bucks and
the least he can do is put on appropriate attire.

I think your bell-bottoms are a bit too tight.

Old January 31st 05, 08:35 PM
Brian Hill

"elg110254" wrote in message
Actually, BriAnt Hill & Justice Denied, yer digitized diarrhea dialogs,

fueled
by ingrained(mayhap wood-grained) ignance, only proves yer both as fulla

****
as clogged colons! Botha y'all could benefit from drano enemas!

Barber, barber, shave uh pig!
How many hairs ta make uh wig?
Four an' tweny, dat'senough!
Give da barber uh pinch o' snuff.