Old February 2nd 05, 05:28 AM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...

HONUS,

I can hear you. There's no need to shout.

If you see me as a theist - Then A Theist I Be !

You'd be a theist regardless of whether I'd even heard of you or not. How I
see you has nothing to do with it.

For a Theist - It's a Matter of Faith.

Yes, yes...and grass is green, the sky is blue. Etc.

Knowingly Accepting Something as a Matter of Faith !
.
Understanding 'How You Feel' and "How You Think"
about something is for YOU A MATTER OF FAITH [.]
.
Asking Others to 'simply' "Have Faith".
.
Not Trying to Pass-Off VooDoo Pseudo Science
as so many Facts when they are really based on
- Phony Premises
- False Assumptions
- Fraudulent Conclusions
- Resulting in Manufactured 'facts' to Promote
"The Lies" that some claim in the name of 'science'.
[ The MISUSE of Scientific Principles and Methods. ]

Umm...was that some sort of dig at evolution?

snip

You know, if you tried to post the same way you speak in real life, you'd be
a lot easier to follow.

Old February 2nd 05, 09:30 AM
RHF

Honus,
..
Think of it as . . .
The Power of Thinking Without Thinking !
[ Now - Don't Blink ;-)
..
http://www.gladwell.com/blink/
..
Experiences, Environment Influence First Impressions, Snap Decisions
- by Bob Hoover, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Sunday, January 23, 2005
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05023/446202.stm
..
Truth in a 'Blink'
Yanking Conventional Wisdom's Chain,
Gladwell says Snap Judgments are Often Right
- by STEVE WEINBERG Houston Chronicle - Jan. 14, 2005
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...eviews/2991485
..
Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
- Reviewed by Janet Maslin The New York Times
- Tuesday, January 11, 2005
..
So... Honus, Have 'you' personal reached "The Tipping Point" ?
..
something to think about - just do it - or tip toe away ~ RHF
..
Old February 2nd 05, 11:46 AM
Bob Haberkost

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
honus, Honus. HONUS !
..
Follow this thead and don't try to make it
.. . . 'evolve' into something it was not..
[...]
I Write . . . Just Like I Talk
[ Thank God - For Freedom of Speech ! ]

Actually, your latest contributions make a strong case for suspending the first....
If there's nothing that offends you in your community, then you know you're not
living in a free society.
Kim Campbell - ex-Prime Minister of Canada - 2004
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-

Old February 2nd 05, 01:45 PM
David

On 1 Feb 2005 18:49:21 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

david, David. DAVID !
.
This is the same sort of VooDoo Pseudo Science 'survey'
that is very typical of the Democrat Party of the USA
Propaganda Machine. Lies and Distortions.
.
1. It starts out with : What Do You 'believe'
vice What Do You "Know"
.
2. Ask 100 "Slanted Questions" and then 'select'
the 10, 20, 30 or 40 that support what you are trying
to make the 'survey' say.
.
The Classic : TORTURE-THE-DATA . . .
Until It Tells You What You Want It To Say !
.
3. Publish and Promote the Misinformation
Repeat the Big Lie ! Shout-It-Out ! until the
Lie is 'accepted by All to Be the Truth.
.
the truth will set you free ~ RHF
.
.

You didn't even read it, did you? Please post some examples which
support your allegations.

Old February 13th 05, 01:55 AM
Lift Up Jesuf

Copolo, you are an idiot and you have no penis.

Old February 13th 05, 02:43 AM
RHF

TB,

" The more you know, the less likely you were to vote for Bush. "
http://shorterlink.com/?47TBP8
[ The Promotion of Democrat LIES and Liberal Elitist DISTROTIONS ]
..
This is the same sort of VooDoo Pseudo Science 'survey' that is
very typical of the Democrat Party of the USA Propaganda Machine.
[ Simply the Same Old Lies and Distortions. ]
Old February 14th 05, 01:02 AM
FDR

"RHF" wrote in message
ps.com...
FDR - I Think and Reflect - Therefore Would Not ! ~ RHF

It would help with your mental problems if you tried Prozac.

Old February 14th 05, 02:59 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"FDR" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
ps.com...
FDR - I Think and Reflect - Therefore Would Not ! ~ RHF

It would help with your mental problems if you tried Prozac.

You could try Prozac yourself but I'll bet it does not help your posting
style or content.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 14th 05, 03:21 AM
Honus

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"FDR" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
ps.com...
FDR - I Think and Reflect - Therefore Would Not ! ~ RHF

It would help with your mental problems if you tried Prozac.

You could try Prozac yourself but I'll bet it does not help your posting
style or content.

Plonk

Just out of curiosity, how many addresses do you have in your killfile? Have
you ever counted them?

Old February 14th 05, 04:23 AM
Telamon

In article _OUPd.27076$uc.15139@trnddc09,
"Honus" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
..
.
In article ,
"FDR" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
ps.com...
FDR - I Think and Reflect - Therefore Would Not ! ~ RHF

It would help with your mental problems if you tried Prozac.

You could try Prozac yourself but I'll bet it does not help your posting
style or content.

Plonk

Just out of curiosity, how many addresses do you have in your killfile? Have
you ever counted them?

Currently at 506 filter rules. About 20 rules are positive or in other
words bring people or topics I care most about to the top of the current
posting list and the rest are kill filters.

The kill filters ban anonymous news servers and / or domains Trolls like
to use. I also ban any curse words, sexual anatomy type words, sexual
verbs and religious topical words in subject lines.

Most filters are on individuals. Many are currently not active because
once the Trolls figure out that they are not being read they either
leave or change their handle. Then I have another entry on them. I have
kill filed some people dozens of times and they are still here so I
expect that I will be adding another filter when they change. It only
takes seconds to create a filter and then I just re-filer the current
list of articles and they go away.

I kill file on all aspects of the article headers but it often does not
work due to my wonky news server that provides only some of the header
information depending on the age of the post.

When things are bad I find the average of killed posts to be around 60%.
Usually other people start complaining that the news group is unreadable
around those times. I don't have that problem. The news group is always
readable for me. I have noticed that the news group always gets worse
around school vacation times, which leads me to believe that the trouble
makers are juveniles and the rest are attention deficit disordered
arrested thinkers.

Recently my filters have only been taking out 35 to 40% of the posts,
which required new filters to make the news group more readable. Usually
the right ratio is around 50% killed when things are good to more like
60% killed during school vacations or contentious events the last
presidential election.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California