RadioBanter

-   -   pirate on 6925usb 20:15u ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/63157-pirate-6925usb-20-15u.html)

Drifter January 30th 05 08:30 PM

pirate on 6925usb 20:15u ?

anyone getting this? kind of in and out here.
3 to 5, just above the crap, can't get an ID.
born to be wild, w/ someone singing along. and
now some classical...
Drifter...

Howard January 30th 05 08:56 PM

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:30:19 GMT, Drifter wrote:

anyone getting this? kind of in and out here.
3 to 5, just above the crap, can't get an ID.
born to be wild, w/ someone singing along. and
now some classical...
Drifter...

Nothing here in Southern Cal @ 2055 UTC - tough time of day for that
band.
Howard

[email protected] January 30th 05 09:14 PM

I received them, but they had a very poor
signal in Lexingotn KY.
Whre is "here"?
It appeared they were have TX prolems, so I gave up.
Terry

Drifter January 30th 05 09:53 PM

sorry Terry.. i'm in western PA. about 20 miles
east of pittsburgh. second highest point on this
end of the state. i try to keep a rx on 6925 when
i'm home on the weekends. never know when a pirate
will pop up. always get a kick out of them, but i'm
not as lucky as some of the posters here. AND- i
always try to post a pirate as soon as i hear it, like
to give others a chance to catch it...
Drifter...

[email protected] January 30th 05 11:45 PM

Did you hear the parody of the FCC?
I wish I had a recorder going.
I'm still rewiring as I added another
receiver to the mix.