Old February 6th 05, 06:19 AM
RHF

BH,
Old February 6th 05, 09:08 AM
m II

Telamon wrote:

This guy is being paid by academia to speak.

Is that just possibly because the uneducated have no money?

mike
Old February 6th 05, 01:42 PM
Brian Hill

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
BH,
.
I guess then that "DaviD" is the 'exception' that Proves the Rule.
.
DaviD's daily posting of "Off Topic" Liberal Left-Wing ELITIST
Messages are by design an overt attack on all the Moderate
and Conservative members of this NewsGroup.
.
~ RHF
.

I think he's just trying to **** people off and that's his true agenda. He's
a prick and he gets off on it. I hate the mother f--ker!

B.H.

Old February 6th 05, 04:35 PM
David

''Here we have the haves and the have mores. Some call you the elite;
I call you my base.''

George W. Bush, at a black tie 2000 campaign event.

On 5 Feb 2005 22:19:00 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

BH,
.

Old February 6th 05, 05:39 PM
uncle arnie

Brian Hill wrote:

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Why is it that no matter which side of the political spectrum you're on,
everything that someone on the other side says has to automatically be
dismissed as tripe, lies, or whatever? Wake up folks.. there's both
bull**** and truth on both sides. It behooves us to listen and learn.

Assess
and categorize, don't just toss everything that doesn't go along with
what you think you know at the present. If everyone did that, we'd still
be

back
in the stone age. I'm saying this equally to liberal and conservative.

I agree and I don't think anyone with a brain is completely liberal or
conservative but when it comes down to the war or abortion etc, etc,etc...
some things just get you labeled one or the other.

B.H.

People of all stripes will step over and on a horde of homeless people to
duke it out about issues dear to their hearts, mostly wanting to beat their
opinion into others. There's no corner on intemperance and intolerance. As
if complicated questions have only one answer.

Old February 6th 05, 05:42 PM
uncle arnie

David wrote:

''Here we have the haves and the have mores. Some call you the elite;
I call you my base.''

George W. Bush, at a black tie 2000 campaign event.

"I have a foreign-handed foreign policy" - George Bush in Uncle John's
Bathroom Reader daily calendar for 05 Feb 2005.
Old February 6th 05, 06:33 PM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
BH,
.
I guess then that "DaviD" is the 'exception' that Proves the Rule.
.
DaviD's daily posting of "Off Topic" Liberal Left-Wing ELITIST
Messages are by design an overt attack on all the Moderate
and Conservative members of this NewsGroup.
.
~ RHF
.

I think he's just trying to **** people off and that's his true agenda.

He's
a prick and he gets off on it. I hate the mother f--ker!

Now, now...weren't you just the other day saying something like "We got room
here for everyone"? gbg

Old February 6th 05, 07:28 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

Now, now...weren't you just the other day saying something like "We got

room
here for everyone"? gbg

Sure Honus. We have room here for everyone I like. I learned this switchin
around stuff from my wife.

B.H.

Old February 7th 05, 12:43 PM
Brian Hill

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Brian Hill" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
BH,
.
I guess then that "DaviD" is the 'exception' that Proves the Rule.
.
DaviD's daily posting of "Off Topic" Liberal Left-Wing ELITIST
Messages are by design an overt attack on all the Moderate
and Conservative members of this NewsGroup.
.
~ RHF
.

I think he's just trying to **** people off and that's his true agenda.

He's
a prick and he gets off on it. I hate the mother f--ker!

Looks like you finally got his "point."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Yep. I did.
tou·ché

B.H.

Old February 7th 05, 05:57 PM
bpnjensen

In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in

message

..

.
In article , dxAce

wrote:

David wrote:

It's hard work. Freedom is on the march. We have resolve and

will
stay the course.

One other thing, 'tard boy... never bring a knife to a gun fight.

I read what the liberals are saying these days and I'm sorry but it

is
all about them getting back power even if they have to take

positions
against people gaining their freedom.

Liberals do not appear to support free speech either these days

unless
it is calling the people that died in the world trade center nazis.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...33&e=7&u=/ap/2

0050206/ap_on_re_us/speaker_protest

Liberalism is insanity these days. This guy is typical of left wing

thinking.

Why is it that no matter which side of the political spectrum you're

on,
everything that someone on the other side says has to automatically

be
dismissed as tripe, lies, or whatever? Wake up folks.. there's both
bull**** and truth on both sides. It behooves us to listen and learn.

Assess
and categorize, don't just toss everything that doesn't go along with

what
you think you know at the present. If everyone did that, we'd still

be back
in the stone age. I'm saying this equally to liberal and

conservative.

I don't see anyone spouting extreme right wing nut case theories being

paid to speak on collage campuses. Did you check out that link I
posted.
This guy is being paid by academia to speak.

This does not take away from what Brenda Ann said at all. She is
absolutely right.

Intelligent people will look at both sides, carefully consider what
they say and do, do their best to separate truth from fiction, and then
write letters and vote accordingly. With such polarity and gross
misinformation out there, it is hard, I believe for the average
American to decide how to cast his/her vote...but it is our obligation
to try. This last election, I saw no good candidate. I almost didn't
vote in protest. I am not represented by any candidate anymore...but I
did what I had to do anyway.

Bruce Jensen