RadioBanter

-   -   11.614 17:23 English - Who izzit ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/63661-11-614-17-23-english-who-izzit.html)

ShortwaveMan February 5th 05 05:49 PM

11.614 17:23 English - Who izzit ?

11.615 17:23 English unknown station did not identify self two guys talking
signal rapidly fading in and out, signed out abruptly at 17:30 without
interval signal.

Anyone care to hazard a guess ?

~~~~~ God gives peace not war +

dxAce February 5th 05 05:53 PM

ShortwaveMan wrote:

11.615 17:23 English unknown station did not identify self two guys talking
signal rapidly fading in and out, signed out abruptly at 17:30 without
interval signal.

Anyone care to hazard a guess ?

Radio France International?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

ShortwaveMan February 5th 05 05:59 PM

That sounds probable. My Passport is a year old now and there have been a
lot changes. I saw a listing for Czech Republic aroundt hat time.

~~~~~ God gives peace not war +

Stewart Mackenzie February 6th 05 09:15 PM

The station that you probably heard might have been Radio France Intl from
1600-1730 GMT in English at 500kw beaming to the Middle East areas.

Good Listening and DX!

Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Meet"
ASWLC - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ASWLC/

nk.net...