RadioBanter

-   -   Air America New Haven Cover Story (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/64350-air-america-new-haven-cover-story.html)

H Glazer February 13th 05 11:25 PM

Mark S. Holden wrote in message
David wrote:
http://newhavenadvocate.com/gbase/Ne...?oid=oid:99568

The New Haven Advocate is a leftist freebie rag.

Leftist freebie rag owned 100 percent by Tribune Media, publishers of the
state's biggest newspaper, the Hartford Courant.

[email protected] February 14th 05 12:18 AM

****!!!!!!!!!!! air america!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

[email protected] February 14th 05 12:43 AM

I am not pointless.My mind is Sharp as a Tack.Not bad for a 63 year old
coot,eh?
cuhulin

Al Dykes February 14th 05 01:15 AM

David wrote:
http://newhavenadvocate.com/gbase/Ne...?oid=oid:99568

The New Haven Advocate is a leftist freebie rag.

Leftist freebie rag owned 100 percent by Tribune Media, publishers of the
state's biggest newspaper, the Hartford Courant.

And FWIW, the Hartford Courant endorsed Bush in 2000, as most newspapers did.
So much for the theory of a monolithic liberal media.

Cite: http://www.gwu.edu/~action/natendorse5.html

I honestly have not seen a similar report for 2004. I expect most
papers endorsed Kerry because we've seen Bush's track record.

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

norml February 14th 05 02:59 AM

Mark Maron was funny referring to this review.

He said that the Advocate is one of the most powerful papers on the Eastern
Seaboard. It's just that no one reads it.

Norm Lehfeldt

"Mark S. Holden" wrotf:

David wrote:
http://newhavenadvocate.com/gbase/Ne...?oid=oid:99568

The New Haven Advocate is a leftist freebie rag.

They don't even pretend to be objective.

Telamon February 14th 05 03:27 AM

In article , (Al Dykes)
wrote:

David wrote:
http://newhavenadvocate.com/gbase/Ne...?oid=oid:99568

The New Haven Advocate is a leftist freebie rag.

Leftist freebie rag owned 100 percent by Tribune Media, publishers of the
state's biggest newspaper, the Hartford Courant.

And FWIW, the Hartford Courant endorsed Bush in 2000, as most newspapers did.
So much for the theory of a monolithic liberal media.

You can deny all you want that the majority of the media is leftist bent
but that's your problem.

The parent company does not necessarily interfere with the operation of
the junior company.

I honestly have not seen a similar report for 2004. I expect most
papers endorsed Kerry because we've seen Bush's track record.

Looks like we can only expect you to make bad assumptions.

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

OK, I won't have any expectation that you are capable of making any
intelligent decisions in your life.

At the time of the Bush/Gore election I could understand a liberal vote
for Gore but after the last four years to continue to desire a Gore win
is just so wrong on so many levels that I can only classify you as a
regressive thinker and an anal one at that.

I just did a search on you and the result is about 8 anal regressive
political posts to 2 radio related. Bad average.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Brian Hill February 14th 05 11:11 AM

"Telamon" wrote in

At the time of the Bush/Gore election I could understand a liberal vote
for Gore but after the last four years to continue to desire a Gore win
is just so wrong on so many levels that I can only classify you as a
regressive thinker and an anal one at that.

I just did a search on you and the result is about 8 anal regressive
political posts to 2 radio related. Bad average.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Anally regressive. Wow! Now that takes work.

B.H.