RadioBanter

-   -   Sony ICF-6700W service (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/64534-sony-icf-6700w-service.html)

Unrevealed Source February 15th 05 11:25 AM

Sony ICF-6700W service

Can anyone point me in the direction of a repair/service facility that would
be best to tune up and align a Sony ICF-6700W? I just purchased one and
would like to have it professionally serviced. Nothing wrong with it - I
just want it cleaned, tuned, and aligned.

I Googled but came up dry. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

[email protected] February 16th 05 01:44 AM

Unrevealed Source wrote:
Can anyone point me in the direction of a repair/service facility

that would
be best to tune up and align a Sony ICF-6700W? I just purchased one

and
would like to have it professionally serviced. Nothing wrong with it

- I
just want it cleaned, tuned, and aligned.

I Googled but came up dry. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Jeff, Do a google on Ray Babbitt, he is the Sony wizard. His email
is Tell him Jimmy sent you, you wont be
disapointed.

[email protected] February 16th 05 01:53 AM

Jeff, Rays email is