RadioBanter

-   -   Dr. Gene Scott's Memorial Service (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/65623-dr-gene-scotts-memorial-service.html)

Al Patrick February 27th 05 08:44 PM

Dr. Gene Scott's Memorial Service

Dr. Gene Scott's Memorial service was on 11.775 but I only got in on the
last few minutes.

Some would say he had the last word, "Make an appointment to come back
next Sunday." ...or something pretty close to that.

Curtis February 28th 05 12:00 AM

Those wern't his last words...

Lucky February 28th 05 04:36 AM

"RF Burns IV" wrote in message
roups.com...

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Dr. Gene Scott's Memorial service was on 11.775 but I only got in on the
last few minutes.

Some would say he had the last word, "Make an appointment to come back
next Sunday." ...or something pretty close to that.

Gene Scott?? Who the phuck is that?

I'm watchin the Oscars with Chris Rock
as the host. Perhaps the funniest black
comedian since Richard Prior.

Should be a great night as Hollywood is
better connected than anything other in media.

WATCH IT LIVE ONLINE NOW www.oscar.com

No thanks. I think I'll pass....

Lucky

[email protected] March 13th 05 08:16 AM

He lives on the radio last time I checked. Thus, you are doomed. ;-)

RHF March 14th 05 09:24 AM

"M",